CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tried!

curezonekid Views: 5,112
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,460,256

Re: Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tried!

I'm very familiar with HCG-aided weight loss, having done my homework and having lost 50+ pounds in 5 months using it, but KT is a mixed bag -- a blessing and a curse, in my opinion. His book, Weight Loss Cures, blessed with world by making HCG weight loss public. But he also muddied the waters a lot.

Previously, he had released an audiobook called Lose 30 pounds in 30 Days, which I listened to. It endorses daily colonics, cleanses and about 30 other steps which were way too much to ever accomplish. Then, when he put out his Weight Loss Cures book, he tacked together the info in his audio CD with Dr. Simeons excellent and important pounds and Inches, making the HCG diet much more complicated. (After all, he couldn't just change his tune about how to lose weight.) It's misleading to attach two two, but it's good that he got the word out.

He also always throws lots of rants into every book, padding the slim bits of information into a full book. While I think he's pointing out genuine issues and problems, his rants are scattered throughout all his books, dense as cement in some. I couldn't finish reading Natural Cures because of all the rants. I'm reading Debt Cures now, and he says the same rant over and over and over and over, in different words. It's repulsive.

Recently I saw his Law of Attraction infomercial, where he claims he believes in and uses LOA. If that's so, then he knows that all his ranting against any problem simply reinforce the problem. Sheesh.

So yippee for HCG, but not much applause for Kevin, IMO.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)