CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tried!

MentalNomad Views: 6,456
Published: 15 y

Thanks KT--hcg works better than anything else I've tried!

Glad KT re-introduced this to the known world. His book made it sound more complicated that it really is, but I would have never have known about it and researched it without seeing his book first.

For me it has been very frustrating being a health nut but being overweight at the same time. Felt like no one would take me seriously KWIM? It was frustrating to hear all these people that drink more water, cut out pop, cut out sugars ect and lost all this weight. When I already drank a gallon of water a day, never drink pop, use stevia for my sweetner, eat several tablespoons of coconut oil almost every day, raw milk, fresh eggs, grass fed beef and free range chicken, organic veggies & fruit and all that jazz. But I'd dieted since I was a teen, before I became a health nut. And I think I really messed up my metabolism. Low fat style no worse.

So I read Dr. Simeon's book pounds and Inches, he's the one that actually came up with the protocol. Wow it works wonders when followed exactly! I've used the hcg from an overseas pharmacy and used the homeopathic as well. Homeopathic is cheaper, only $20 a bottle, and easier to adjust the dosage. But the other is easier because you only inject once a day and it's done. I use AK to test what dosage my body needs and test frequently while on it, also take potassium as my body seems to need more while doing it than just the fresh celtic Sea Salt provides.

After stopping the hcg a low carb diet for 4-5 weeks helps something because then you can eat like a normal person without gaining. How awesome is that?

Here's before and after--high of 211.4 and the second picture is at 176.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Christianity/MentalNomad/tn-2005.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Christianity/MentalNomad/tn-Me.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_C_Forums/Christianity/MentalNomad/tn-9_10_08_083.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)