CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Mirena Update

Melanderso Views: 2,545
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,630,327

Re: Post Mirena Update

Thank you for posting! I am very interested in your post removal symptoms. When did you numbness start and how long does it last? My Mirena was surgically removed in Nov. My left foot went numb about 6 weeks ago and my leg hurts constantly. The back Dr. said I do have some stenosis but he doesn't think that's the cause. My pinkie fingers go numb at night. Also, where are your shooting pains? Mine are in the left abdomen/pelvis for 10 days over ovulation, but I'm afraid that's scar tissue from the IUD going into the abdomen. Guess I can't do much about that. The gyn. wants me to go back on the pill to see if it helps with the fatigue and possible endometriosis, but I sure don't want to. Pain management wants me to get an epidural shoot in my last disc, and the phys. ther. is treating me for sacroiliac joint dysfunction. The medical community is stumped. I should probably wait it out by I have been in pain daily for 365 days now and am fed up with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)