CureZone   Log On   Join
Post Mirena Update

mrsbranbran Views: 3,261
Published: 14 y

Post Mirena Update

Just wanted to update and update you guys on my recovery process. Just to recap I had the mirena inserted 07/2007 and removed 12/2009. I few symptoms with mirena however after removal my body went rampant. symptoms included numbness and tingling in all extremetied, joint pain muscle ache, pain shooting across my body, blurred vision eye dryness, dizziness....did I say dizziness, hair loss, rash on both of my arms, anxiety , depression, and sore thraot......trust mei could go on and on and on. However the purpose of my post is to update I am not 100% but im doing alot better the symptoms are faint now. I dont worry as much. sometimes i have no symptoms at all and at others i have multiple but Im encouraged ! To all of you that worry it does get better! I wanted to u to be encouraged and keep the newbies update! This site gave me soo much encouragement I can not explain in words.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)