CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Relieving a severe fecal impaction using a closed colonic system

valerie_cct Views: 57,976
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,628,374

Relieving a severe fecal impaction using a closed colonic system

Hi kaylight, just so others reading this thread who are suffering from severe constipation and fecal impactions don't come to the conclusion that there is no relief for them in seeking colonic hydrotherapy from a therapist using a closed system, I'd like to explain how I treat such cases.

If they are at home and calling to schedule an appointment I recommend that they go to their pharmacy and purchase one or preferably two Fleet Mineral Oil disposable enema units and try to retain them for at least an hour while lying down. Overnight is even better.

But Oil Enema s can be be messy and leak, so put a pad under their bottom, or even wear an adult diaper if trying to retain it overnight.

The next morning when they come in for their session I start with a soapsuds enema to see if that can stimulate a bowel movement. If not, then the next step is something neither the client nor the therapist looks forward to: digital breakup of the impaction followed by another enema.

By this time enough stool has usually been evacuated that we can start the colonic, and no matter how impacted the client was upon arrival, the waste matter has usually been softened and broken up sufficiently that a satisfactory, if not thorough, cleanse can be achieved.

This is facilitated by abdominal massage during release cycles to break up impacted waste, and the therapist pinching the release tube on and off to further facilitate the outflow of waste matter.

Here's a picture of a client receiving abdominal massage during a gravity flow colonic followed by one where the therapist is pinching the outflow tube causing pulsations that help to break up larger pieces of waste and allow them to pass.

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Enema/abdominal_massage.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_E_F_Forums/Enema/outflow_tube.jpg

The message I'd like to get across is that colon hydrotherapy, no matter whether using a home colonic board or a professional therapist using an open or closed system, can provide an effective cleanse of your large intestine from rectum to cecum.

Not usually in a single session, but with a series of colonics that can offer substantial health benefits and a sense of well being.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)