CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Q-Link, BioSheild, Purple Plate?

Views: 5,355
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,199,159

Re: Q-Link, BioSheild, Purple Plate?

I belief I was affected by EMF from computer monitors mainly because I've been an operator for 20 years. I also developed allergies, and CTS, carpel tunnels both hands during the same year! I think the flu shot and other vaccine that I got before I visit abroad for a trip reduced my immune system too. I never get flu shots all my life except for that year.

So it seem I pay a big price for it. I got migraines so bad I couldn't work plus my CTS was getting worst. I had to quiet my job now for over a year still trying to find a remedy with no disability insurance because they say headaches are not included. ha!

Now I still get headaches with my laptop at home so I don't stay on too long and my CTS is about the same but not getting any better. I've just ordered the bioelectric shield although pricey am gonna give it a try. Wish me luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)