CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Q-Link, BioSheild, Purple Plate?

tplatzer Views: 6,043
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,199,159

Re: Q-Link, BioSheild, Purple Plate?

Growing Gratitude,
I just posted this message in the Market forum, but it seems to answer your question so I'll re-print it.
Hi everyone,
Most of you are aware of the sea of electromagnetic energy that we're swimming in. When I began studying EMF pollution in 98, the main concern was power lines. Sadly, the situation has escalated. Now we have to contend with cellular phone radiation, wireless internet, the dubious "cell-phone towers," to name a few. As little as 80 years ago, the human body had never been exposed to frequencies of this range. Electricity came on the scene, along with processed vegetable oils. This unfortunate double-whammy coincided with the onset of heart disease and other degenerative disorders.
Thankfully, most of us are more aware of the foods we choose to eat. But not many of us take care to clean our electro-magnetic space. While most of the population remains unaware of the situation, the consensus among the informed leans toward "it can't be avoided, it's everywhere," or "but I NEED my cell-phone!" Try to take it away from your 14 year old niece. Let me know what happens ;-)
On the cellular level, the increased exposure to low frequency radiation bombards the cell, agitating it, and putting undue strain on otherwise simple, everyday processes. Healing becomes a difficult task. Remove the undue stresses, and allow the body to sink into it's relaxed, efficient rhythm for cellular health and regeneration.

Let's create a simpler, cleaner environment.

Todd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)