CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: homemade/vs./professional

ladylove Views: 3,165
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,617,260

Re: homemade/vs./professional

I'm doing great :-)! And will be doing greater when I get those S/S plates :-)..

I am doing the foot baths almost every day, but not quite.. a couple of weekends I've laid off of them, but I can feel the difference very clearly within 48 hours at the latest. I guess I have done about 12 of them now.

I am mostly using the same 1.5A charger that you are, Antique (Schumacher SCM-1652A, although I sometimes use the SCM-600 (switch-selectable 2/4/6A),; One day I ran the big one on 4A and boy did that water turn mucky!!! I also felt noticeably better than usual that day after it..

So all in all I am certain that the foot baths are doing a good thing- They certainly are for me :-). I can tell you for sure that anyone who says they do nothing is either wrong or has a problem with their unit. I feel sorry for those folks too, because they're holding themselves away from a good tool that they may need to know about someday.

I have been refining the foot bath process as I go along.

It was becoming a very time-consuming issue to scrub the foot bath pan every day until I started using those litter pan liners. They made a tremendous difference.

Right now the most time-consuming thing I deal with is scrubbing the oxidation off the cheese graters, which is impossible to do completely, but I get them as clean as I can.

I am trying to arrive at a setup that will be easy and trouble-free for my elderly Mother to do without me present if she wants to, or for a person of any adult age who is ill enough that they don't have the energy to go through an involved process.

Once I have the process worked out, this will be a tool that can easily help a lot of people, and I can get them started and know they can keep on with it as long as they want to.

I read that also, about the 2-3 times per week, but I also read many who used the footbath every day until they reached a point where they could back off to a maintainance frequency, which usually was about once per month. So I haven't been worried about doing it every day.

Most of the folks who left those glowing testimonials who did it every day had to keep it up for a few weeks.

Plus, I have a particular reason for doing this as you do also, and for me any less frequently than once per day means wasting time, when there is so much "did it every day until" data out there in the testimonials.

That said- I can feel a "long & very strong" draw upon my Lymph system channels which happens every time I use this foot bath, and it may last for 48 hours or so afterward.

It is my opinion that this thing doesn't stop working just because you pulled your feet out of it- It keeps on going 'til the energy grinds to a halt (either through dehydration, or until your body has used the electrons up). I am very sure of that. So I keep that hydration going, until I feel the current stop drawing.

So IMO dehydration could become a real issue with this if water intake is not paid attention to, and it is my *opinion* that more than 1/2 hour at a time (if twice per day) or no more than 45 minutes if once per day seems the optimum duration of use to me. This is my *opinion*. If others differ that's fine with me.

I want to re-state that this post is my *opinion*, based upon my experience. Others may differ. IMO each of us is responsible for acting (albeit cautiously :)) upon our own intuitive input, no matter who else does or doesn't agree..

There you go- Whew! Sorry for the long post :)!

Have a great day,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)