CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5 years old son has grey spots on whites of his eyes.

valerie00 Views: 33,744
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,164,058

Re: 5 years old son has grey spots on whites of his eyes.

My daughter has grey marks under the iris of her eye. It is about 3/4 of an inch long now. I had her to the eye doctor who didn't appear to be too concerned; yet I still worry about it.

She too has problems with gastro discomfort. She has been seeing a pediatric gastro doctor and was diagnosed with lactose intolerance through a breath test. The doctor also did blood work to check for celiacs and the test was negative. He did not feel the need to test further for the celiacs yet I have heard that blood tests will not always detect celiacs. Have you ever head that?

Although she takes lactaid with everything she eats, she continues to get abdominal pain and I wonder if she should be teste more thoroughly.

I continue to search for the answer to the grey spots but never considered it having to do with her gastro problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)