CureZone   Log On   Join
Help with HRT

djprimeaux Views: 3,298
Published: 14 y

Help with HRT

I have had a hysterectomy 12yr. ago. In the begining I was on hormone shot..which made my heart race. Then premarin and the patch.Never felt right. I then went on black cohosh
for couple of years. It just stopped working. The doctor I am seeing now has been trying different things for over a year now. First couple of months the patch w/ diffrent dosages..breast hurt and retained lots of fliud. I then went to bio-identicals. Progesteroen cream at first...I still had really bad hot flashes, vaginal dryness, depression. They added estrogen..80/20. I was soo constipated and still had bad hot flashes. I tried taking half the dosage...skipped couple days of application. Then he put me back on premarin I got Acne so bad. Then he put me on Prempro..Constipation!Nothing helped! The doctor has now put me on estrogen w/ 2% progestrone and 3% testostrone.First 2 weeks I could not sleep...other than that felt pretty good. It is now next 2 weeks ...I can have a bowel movement and do not have dryness but...My breast hurt, I am getting very deppressed, fatigue, breast hurt, fluid retention, weight gain and lack of sex drive. Can anyone give me some advice? I don't know which way to turn.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)