CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Best Tip Ever For Doctor Appointments!

ICU Views: 17,286
Published: 14 y

Best Tip Ever For Doctor Appointments!

Hey Parasite Warriors ~~

I've been "thinking" a lotta "thoughts" lately.  Well, you know how it goes....it's 'cause I'm such a "thoughtful" person. (lol) 

Well, I just "thought" of a fantastic idea (Ding! ~ the sound of a light bulb lighting up) on how to outsmart $mart-a$$ doctors (notice the lower case "d"?) who "think" we're delusional in our "thinking" about having parasites!! 

We've been so busy trying to "think" about how to "out-think" their "thinking" that we haven't been "thinking" about the best way to make 'em "think" we're not nutz. 

So, I "think" we oughta learn the art of HYPNOSIS to change their "thought" processes!! 

We simply march into their office, put 'em in a trance (dangle a worm back & forth),   reprogram their "thoughtware" about parasites, list all our symptoms, then plant "suggestions" in their "thoughts" about the tests & meds we want!!     Voila! 

Wow ~~ I "think" this "thought-thing" that I "thought" of oughta work!!  

Now, when I snap my fingers, repeat after me:  "I 'think' that's a great idea, ICU!!" 

(Snap! ~ the sound of snapping fingers) ~ Hey, I don't hear you!  Louder, please!

So, whatta ya "think"?!   

Gotta dash ~~ gonna go look for that 3-easy-steps book (As Seen On TV), "Hypnosis For Dummies." (hee hee)

My Motto:  I think, therefore I am....a thinker!

Meow Meow ~~ ICU   

Parasite Drug Protocols:  Roundworms, Tapeworms, Flukes, Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Protozoa:  http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1574645#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (4)