CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My "Mirena Hell" Story. Act now before it's too late!!!

cdubois Views: 11,635
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,608,109

Re: My "Mirena Hell" Story. Act now before it's too late!!!

I to have had many of the symptoms that everyone talks about. I had my symptoms before taking Mirena though. I did get Mirena about 3 years ago and I love it. Before Mirena I had thyroid disease. These are a list of some, not all the symptoms I had.

•infertility and recurrent pregnancy loss
•high cholesterol levels
•difficulty losing weight
•exacerbated menopausal symptoms and needed surgery
•fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
•carpal tunnel syndrome and tendinitis
•low sex drive
•mitral valve prolapse
and the migranes are and always were unbarable

Last year I was in the hospital for a week because they thought I had multiple pulminary embolis. Wrong diagnosis though. My point is that 10% of Americans do not relize that they have thyroid problems. My symptoms are from my thyroid not Mirena. I now do not have the problems with my period I once did. If my thyroid medication is at the right level I feel fine. If not all the headaches and Depression and Acne and everything else comes back. I had thyroid cancer and had to have radiation. Did you know that there is uptake when it is removed and the thyroid can grow back (in other places to)?
I like my Mirena and since I know many people that have passed from cancer after a hystorectomy it was and is the right choice for me. I am sure the thyroid is affected by the Mirena and the thyroid affects everything in your body. I guess you know what is right for you. With every horror story how many people have no side effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)