CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenal Fatigue, orgasm, very unusal Question

Dr. Lam Views: 10,177
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,605,762

Re: Adrenal Fatigue, orgasm, very unusal Question

Estern medical philosophers have long known about the essence of life being embedded in sperms. The release during ejaculation do drains your body. I recently have a case of a person who got better with adrenal fatigue, got too excited and did not follow my advice, got too pre-occupied with ejaculation,and crash. This happens frequently in younger adults. The key is not total avoidance but to built up the body one step at a time and allow gradual return of ejaculation activities.

The ancient ritual of absentance to long life has a foundation. In adrenal fatigue, one of the ways to help rest the adrenals is no ejaculation. When a person ejaculates, there is a flood of hormonal changes in the body which is only starting to be discovered now. For example, one tend to fall asleep. This is a result not only of fatigue but more importantly a sudden large release of oxytocin that makes you fall asleep. Similarly, other hormones may come into play. Your sounds like a some form of hormone or nerve imbalance involving the autononomic nervous system. I will need more information to know. What you describe is not unusual to me perhaps because I have a lot of such "strange" cases from all over the world but they are actually not strange if one understands the underlying physiology. Unfortunately, such symptoms are brushed aside by conventional western medicine and it is sad because these symptoms are the ways your body communicate to you and paying attention to them is critical to your overall recovery. symptoms are there for a reason. The body is smart. So don't give up your search for answers.

Hope this helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)