CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS,Iodine,Food Grade Peroxide for swollen lymph nodes, hiv? It's me again.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Otimus Views: 12,463
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,591,284

Re: MMS,Iodine,Food Grade Peroxide for swollen lymph nodes, hiv? It's me again.

It may be the best immune booster but at that price how many of the infected can afford a treatment like that. If it is way beyound your means, I presume you accept and agree with me that it is not an option. Who tell you anyone have to bear the cost of their own funeral. It becomes the responsibility of others left behind. And in some parts of the world, mass death means no funeral arrangements. I know there are many treatments and even cures out there but if its beyound your means its no cure/treatment. What happened to Magic Johnson? he can afford and so he lives. What happened to other brothers and sisters who got infected much later on but didnt have the dough? Well think through... At that price there may be many other better alternatives including maybe ARVs and HAARTs. I am sorry but I think a treatment at $400/month is ...........

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)