CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blue eyes turning to green

wagwag Views: 97,891
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 838,927

Re: Blue eyes turning to green

When my wife and I 1st began seeing our chiropractor over 30 years ago and he took photos of our irises and did iridological charts for us, we were excited about the idea of changing our eye color as an indicator of how well we would be doing with our cleansing/healing program. We became disappointed at how little change we saw. But in recent years, after being more and more vegan for longer periods of time, we've seen more lightening and more blue. (BTW he said African and some darker skinned people would never have blue eyes, but light amber. I always think of that famous cover of a National Geographic with the Afghani woman with the striking light, light amber eyes.) I think taking larger amounts of vitamin C have lightened my eye color. This winter, after the flu, I fasted (more or less involuntarily this time!) for 3 days + had 2 more with almost zero calories (kombucha tea one day, kombucha and maybe a grapefruit the other day). This may have been a factor in a noticeable step up in lightening of the irises this winter. We also did some tanning booth sessions on advice of the chiropractor--we live in Minneapolis and usually go w/o sunlight for many months each year. We also increased our Vitamin D intake and started taking sea derived minerals, perhaps those had an effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)