CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There IS a cure for obesity/overweight

ninchee2 Views: 4,370
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,588,151

Re: There IS a cure for obesity/overweight

There is a Kevin Trudeau Discussion forum on curezone and they discuss HCG and his book, The Weightloss Cure. I was referred to that book and the HCG diet by a doctor, so did do research and talked to several of his patients that tried it. They all were happy with the outcome and had lost weight and were keeping it off. However, they were younger than me, so I decided I would be better off getting my gut problems taken care of first using the recommendations of HV. I recently saw a post he did regarding ALCAT testing and the test group had lost a considerable amount of weight, so right now am checking out testing for food intolerances and sensitivies. Have you looked into any of that kind of testing for yourself? It seems everyone either loses or gains, depending upon what they need, once they get their proper foods figured out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)