CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which of these caused my Adrenal Fatigue?

itsnotinmyhead Views: 6,711
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,574,710

Re: Which of these caused my Adrenal Fatigue?

That sheds some light- thank you!!! It also brings more questions :)
My naturopath would like to do the heavy metals test on me as well as the NEAT?? allergy test. She said this about 1 month ago while we were just testing all cortisol levels.
[My cortisol came back too high in the morning, just a little lower than normal during the day, and elevated again at night time.]

She talked a lot about how the heavy metals could play a huge part in my issues.
However-
I don't have a whole heck of a lot of extra money to be spending on this and it is usually never covered by my insurance so I'm not sure what is most necessary to do! (And what will be most worth it in the end)

*My cousin grew up in the same area as myself and is 12 years older than me and just had a very large nodule (same place as mine) removed from her neck. She's dealt with the same symptoms as myself forever (but wasn't aware of the nodule until just 2 years ago)-- Now after they've removed the nodule (which was not cancerous) and bad part of her thyroid- they say the remainder has cancer.
--Could I be dealing with the exact same issue??--

*On the farm we also used our own "Well" water. You talked about the possible mercury and perchlorate in the water.
What's your take on that?

Lastly-- I'm currently taking
Nature-Throid 1/2grain
Tyrosine Spray
Adrecor
Kavinace
Adrenal (glandular supplement)
Bupropion Sr (wellbutrin)
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Probiotic
---------------Thoughts?

Digestion

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)