CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What the hell happened to us?

Views: 1,887
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,571,009

Re: What the hell happened to us?

Good post Wombat... and it's not just fluoride and mercury... peole not only just do what they are told, they don't even trust themselves to think for themselves about their own health. "Always consult your doctor" has been pounded into people so many times that I think people are brainwashed into not relying at all on their own reasoning. I am disgusted every time I go into the grocery store at the things people consume. And the social pressure is completely backwards where eating garbage is socially acceptable and encouraged, and eating healthy is strange or even confronted with hostility.

And the "BLANK STARE". I am sure many people here can relate to this. That blank stare when talking to people about health. There are very very few people that I can talk to about Curezone type things. Whenever I do, I get that blank stare, like I am speaking another language. They hear it but it just doesn't compute. Like that part of their brain that reasons about health atrophied from non use. Or I will suggest something to someone with a problem, like quitting sodas or start eating enzymes and it's like I suggested they give up breathing. I get compliments on my healthy looks and people ask me what's my "secret". My secret LOL! Healthy natural living is now a secret and left to the fringed freaks of society! Same reason why there are so few people on Curezone compared to the masses upon masses who need to be here.

Brainwashed and poisoned cattle.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)