CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

jane113 Views: 19,040
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,570,528

Re: Mirena IUD Side Effects

This fall I left my job to stay home with my kids. I'd been having symptoms but didn't realize that it could be related to Mirena. I think that while I was working I ignored my symptoms. I went to my family doctor and had a ton of blood work done and everything came back normal. I felt very frustrated because I did not feel like myself. I started using Mirena 3 years ago and soon after got horrible Acne and stomach bloating after every meal. I am very petite and never had a weight issue. Then the panic attacks and Depression started. And of course through it all I had no sex drive. I just couldn't snap out of it. That's when I decided to look into side effects of this birth control. I have an appointment in 2 weeks to have the IUD removed. I just hope I start to feel better again soon. More than that I just want to feel like ME again!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.434 sec, (1)