CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Small intestine Limited Absorption need help!

rhad Views: 13,134
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,561,784

Re: Small intestine Limited Absorption need help!

that is truely using some logic about the Mucoid Plaque on your link to a previous post. but what could be causing significant malabsorption, what i've noticed however is that I don't get symptoms till the food gets to my large intestines, it seems like the fermentation worsens my symptoms, so what could cause this i wonder, i have tried many candida products, but nothing ever comes out of me, and i don't notice any die off reaction or nothing after tanking any antifungals of anykind, even Dr. Humison's herbal formula that's supposed to work better than traditional anti fungals like Caprylic Acid, Pau D' Arco, etc...

Could anyone tell me what mineral's/nutrients are needed specifically by the body to produce the Digestive enzymes along the intestinal tract? (not the prancreatic enzymes, but Brush border enzymes from the Villi)

I see a noticeable improvement in my digestion and overal symptoms from taking Magnesium and Calcium Citrate at each meal. what other minerals are needed for digestive enzymes, anyone who know's their nutrition? any comments appreciated.

rhad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)