CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Small intestine Limited Absorption need help!

ohfor07 Views: 12,758
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,561,508

Re: Small intestine Limited Absorption need help!

Given the circumstances you've described, I assume you know about William Donald Kelley and his metabolic discoveries .... such as the tendency for Westerners to have clogged SI.

So far I only have a little under a month of actual first hand experience using OPE3 from Standard Process. So far there has not been much to report in the way of observable results for which I can say " ah HA ! ". During the first couple weeks there was an increase in mucous in BMs..... but otherwise my results have not been anything along the lines of "black ropes"... mucoid plaque, etc. The thing is, like you, I suspect I have poor absorption due to clogged SI. I fit the profile Kelley revealed, and for the better part of my 50 years my diet has been this profile.

That I have not yet seen the kind of results from OPE3 that I was expecting naturally leads me to wonder if OPE3 today is the same (effectiveness) as what Kelley intended it to be when he developed it? My hunch is two fold: 1) it is not the same; or 2) it is BUT my obsorption problem (today) is far worse than what was typical during the era when Kelley developed this protocol. This latter possibility sort of rings true with an assertion of Richard Schulze who, among other skills, was a student of John R Christopher. Many of Christopher's herbal formulas were developed during an era when it was typical for people's quality of lifestyle choices to be ______ (call it X ). Schulze believed that, in simple terms "we are not there anymore" IE> we are no longer at X. Where are we? We are at X squared...just his way of saying that western lifestyle choices are far worse than they were back in the days of J. R. Christopher's, and they were already plenty bad enough back then! This was just his way of saying that it is probably not going to be enough for people today to rely on natural formulas devloped years ago. What this means in regards to cleaning Small Intestines today.....? I dunno, but this is my take on the situation. If you were to run this scenario by Schulze today, my hunch is that he would want me/you to get on board with his total philosophy to include his view on diet (100% vegan) plus all his methods for cleansing, flushing, detoxing and nourishing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)