CureZone   Log On   Join
bentonie clay, cleanses, and tapeworms

Views: 1,834
Published: 14 y

bentonie clay, cleanses, and tapeworms

Hello,

I've been doing various cleanses for the past 40 days or so and within the past few weeks I've finally passed a few pieces of a tapeworm.

The first time that I passed the Tapeworm I had added the Bentonite clay to my regimen and the second day I passed a 4 inch piece of tapeworm, no head visible. Yesterday, using the Bentonite clay, I passed other pieces of the tapeworm, about 8 inches in length.

I've been doing various things on and off, starting with LEMON DETOXING, added Black-Walnut periodically, clover, using detox foot bathes, enemas, and yesterday added fresh oregano which created a major detox crisis. It was then that I added the clay!

I'm wondering if anyone else has passes parasites and how long did it take for you. I'm also wondering if anyone had any other health issues because I've got a ton of them that I think allowed the parasites to set up residence in the first place. I have metal fillings, chronic fatigue, bipolar, thyroid issues, etc...

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)