CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help: constant sweating through layers upon layers of clothing..

Lower Cholesterol
Cleanse the body of fat

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Hveragerthi Views: 5,168
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,559,683

Re: help: constant sweating through layers upon layers of clothing..

thankyou Hveragerthi for your quick response... i will be checking my basal body temp asap when i get a glass thermometer, is the glass vital? as i used to have one but recently broke it...

I prefer glass because I feel they are more accurate. Many digitals will not register below 97F. Glass thermometers are making a comeback so they are a little easier to find now than they were a few years ago when they banned the mercury ones.

"This could be hyperhidrosis. If it is then sage leaf is really good for this. And it also helps with nerves and digestion."
ive heard of this, can i take dried sage leaf? i have some from plants i had last summer, how much do i take? is tea or pills better?

Either will work. The tea does act as a bitter as well, but it can be quite intense. I do like the tea though mixed with licorice root then made half strength. I do this when I teach classes to soothe my throat from all the talking. If you use capsules I recommend two size '00' capsules 3 times daily at least 20 minutes before meals. Or the tea a cup three times daily before meals.

"Are you sure you are diabetic?"
im not a diabetic, just have low blood sugar

The reason I was asking is that hypoglycemia can occur with diabetes and the nerve tingling you mentioned is common with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy).

as for the iron deficiency, i take time release iron tablets daily ( try to ) but sometimes i feel it has no effect..
my sister also has an iron deficiency

This could be from a number of reasons, most that I listed in my last post.

also i forgot to add i have a problem with clearing the back of my throat, i am constantly clearing it as i feel like i have post nasal drip, my doc said its possibly acid reflux even tho i dont get heartburn, could these problems all be intertwined? thanks again

This could also be allergies or a minor sinus infection, which does not always present with pain. Reflux can also stimulate nasal drip, but if this is throughout the day then allergies or infection are more likely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)