CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anti-biotics.....

KeepTrying11 Views: 42,748
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,553,889

Re: Anti-biotics.....

I took antibiotics at least once, if not twice a year from the time I was a child all the way until I had my tonsils removed. I had my tonsils removed when I was about 22 or 23 years old. 

In my case, I believe my Candida stemmed from repeated antibiotic use, a poor diet, and being overly anxious/nervous growing up. Also the fact that I drank a lot of alcohol when I was in my late teens and early twenties, which is just like adding fuel to the fire in regards to Candida. So I think it was a combination of a lot of factors that caused my continuous candida overgrowth. 

Remember, I strongly believe that I suffered with Candida since I was a child. The only reason I discovered I had candida overgrowth was because I was trying to get to the root cause of my bad breath. I was made aware of my bad breath when I was about 7 or 8 years old, and then once again when I was about 15 or 16 years old. I continued to have bad breath up until I was actually diagnosed with Candida in 2007, so in my opinion, I feel like I suffered with Candida for many many years. As I mentioned, I had other symptoms of Candida, such as chronic fatigue, fuzzy headedness, IBS, trouble focusing, etc., but I kinda ignored all those symptoms because I was only really ever concerned with my bad breath. 

Ever since I was treated for Candida back in 2007 I haven't taken a single antibiotic, and to be honest I don't plan on doing so ever again unless i'm in a hospital bed dying of some bacterial infection. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)