CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The MMS Miracle Mineral Solution - the scam finally exposed.

SilverFox Views: 19,961
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,552,355

Re: The MMS Miracle Mineral Solution - the scam finally exposed.

Hello Jennifer,

Congratulations on your improved health.

There are many things that can contribute to better health. I eat well, exercise often, and deal with stress effectively. I also haven't been sick, but I haven't been following the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol. A couple of years ago I tried taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and I got sick. I came down with the flu. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement did not prevent me from catching it, nor did it immediately remove it from my body.

Malaria is a much more serious disease than the flu and Jim Humble claims that he has people completely recovered from malaria in a few hours with just two doses of MMS. My flu dragged on for a few days, and I took a lot more than two doses of MMS.

Chlorous acid and chlorine dioxide work via oxidation. You need to have a concentration of the chemicals in contact with the pathogens for a period of time in order to kill them. In the body, oxidation produces cross linking and free radicals. People take antioxidants to scavenge and eliminate the free radicals and prevent cross linking damage. Also, people take probiotics to replace the beneficial flora removed during oxidation therapy.

I don't think there is any doubt that under certain conditions oxidation therapy works, but it is usually done under medical supervision where any signs of oxidative stress are closely monitored. This "crap" is bad for you because no one has studied it and no one knows what the long term effects of using it are when it is used at the concentrations involved with the MMS protocol.

I think the question you have to answer is if two years of "feeling better" is worth the long term free radical damage you have done to your body.

Perhaps nutrition and anti oxidants would be a better long term approach to improved health. Pull out the MMS when you have a cut or scrape that you have to disinfect, and use it to disinfect your drinking water and keep the slime from forming on your pets drinking water. There are thousands of uses for sodium chlorite around the house, and your health will be improved as a result of many of its uses. Also, don't forget your oral hygiene.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)