CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The MMS Miracle Mineral Solution - the scam finally exposed.

Views: 21,214
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,510,821

Re: The MMS Miracle Mineral Solution - the scam finally exposed.

I find it absolutely mindboggling how you people attack one another! The oneminutecure (I have your book) state that they cure cancer, Jim Humble's statement is that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cures Malaria, which I have no doubt that it does, having cured 3 friends of mine coming back from Angola with Malaria. In this respect it really is a miracle cure! Any other organism related to Malaria will be cured by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I am thinking of perhaps Lime disease? How can you attack something so amazing? You yourselves are sitting in a glasshouse throwing stones as your claim to fame is to cure cancer in one minute? Have you ever thought of that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement actually could cure certain forms of cancer? All cancers are different and behave differently according to the personal constitution. What everybody seems to agree on is that cancer is the most opportunistic disease ever seen, it turns into bacteria or virus or fungus at the blink of an eye, so if we oxygenate our blood, cancer cannot survive. If we chlorinate our blood, we clear out a lot of pathogens.

My message is clear I think, the more we work together and help and support one another, the farther we will reach. It doesn't suit the oneminutecure to make such statements...I for one am very disappointed in you. Please grow up.
Best Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)