CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: B12 injections online.

Views: 10,568
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,549,835

Re: B12 injections online.

I don''t know who apothocure is but just try and find some inexpensive doctor, even a regular idiot internist (sometimes you get lucky) pick a woman and ask for the prescription.

Don't put aluminum into your body for god's sake - get a vial of the methyl B-12 - the syringes are no big expense - I get the BD which is the best manufacturer for a lot of medical things and you can get them on-line, one box of 100 for around $25 - then get a small box from the drug store of the BD alcohol swabs to clean the top of the vial and your thigh which is where you will inject the b-12.

Keep searching - don't give up but only get the B-12 from a reputable compounding pharmacy - I went to McGuff because I asked the medical tech guy where I had the doctor give them to me for $45 a pop, where they got their b-12 and he told me McGuff.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)