CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitreous Detachment-Eye Problem

North Star Views: 10,274
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,501,632

Re: Vitreous Detachment-Eye Problem

I think I have the same problem as you. I have vitreous degeneration in both eyes with some retinal thinning, also in both eyes. Anyway, with this condition, the retina can detach and one can go blind. Opthalmologists recommend surgery if this happens. They say there is no other cure. But they are wrong. When I found out I had this, I did some research on the net and in old eye books. I found out that Dr. Bates was able to cure his patients of this using the Bates Method. There are a couple of mentions of this in the book compilation of all the volumes of Dr. Bates' magazine, edited by Thomas Quackenbush. Dr. Bates published his magazine in the 1920's, I believe it was -- all the issues of the magazine were on the use of the Bates Method for various eye problems.
I have also, incidentally, discovered a guy who cured his nearsightedness with a series of supplements and essential oils produced by Young Living. Since they cure nearsightedness, I bet there is a good chance that they could cure other eye problems as well, though this was only one person, and so this case doesn't mean everyone who takes these supplements will recover, necessarily. In particular, this cure for nearsightedness could help the problem that I have and that perhaps you have as well because my vitreous degeneration and retinal thinning is related to nearsightedness, which is often the case in people who have these problems. E-mail me if you are interested in the Young Living protocol. This guy who cured himself was a doctor, and he is cited as a case study in one of Young Living's publications.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)