CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: some help for schizophrenics

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 2,489
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,541,889

Re: some help for schizophrenics

thank you for this info. This book you mention is the one I linked above but when I got it at the library, it was NOT the one I read which was excellent. Several times I kick myself for not buying it. I nearly read the whole book sitting at the pharmacy late at night but when later I went back to get it, it was gone and never wrote the title down.

I am not sure if the same benefits must be from fish oil or if other foods high in omega three fats would work.

I have recently found out chia seeds (salba) is extremely high in omega three fats and would be good for vegans/vegetarians and others.

also it is a calorie cutter. If one is making say potato salad and using one cup of mayo or veganaisse, if they mix the chia seeds with the mayo/veganaisse and let it sit 5 minutes, the chia will swell up with a watery looking casing around it that will be the food it is mixed with..if one mixes it with apple juice, it will take on the taste of the apple juice and with dressing or mayo the taste of that cutting the fat calories in half and diluting the juice which would be good for diabetics.

It takes on the flavor of whatever it is mixed with. The white seeds look better than the black in many foods. In addition to cutting calories/fats/sugar etc, it adds abundant omega 3 fats and a myriad of other nutrients. I have gotten it at whole foods store.

You might want to add some organic hawthorne tincture to your program as it is an excellent heart specific herb. You want it to be organic as organic and wildcrafted herbs are 7-10 times higher in the phytonutrient/chemicals that prevent and cure disease. You do no want to take herbs in a caposule as these are poorly absorbed and sometimes burnt in powdering. Tinctures bypass digestion and are instantly absorbed into the bloodstream and the alcohol in them extracts more chemicals than the water in tea (if using teas which is 2nd best, use steam distilled or distilled water as it is empty and extracts more of the good plant chemicals.

Another beneficial herbs for the heart would be cayenne, the hotter the better. If you are taking cayenne, you would be smart to take it with raw garlic as this combinations removes plague from the arteries and veins. Add Organic ginger tincture for the capillaries. (source of that info--left for dead by dick quinn).

A good brand I like for the hawthorne etc is herbpharm found at most health food stores or on line. Dr Richard Schulze who cured the incurables sells mega hot cayenne and a heart formula --found at the products page at herbdoc.com

Interesting about the breastfeeding. Breastmilk is so miraculous. Well, my brother did not breastfed and has it. Only one of the six of us breastfeed (and that for a short time) and she is the only one who does not struggle with gaining weight.

However, my uncle had it too and two of his siblings had temporary, mild cases. I am not sure but I think they were breast fed of they were born in the 20s and 30s and my grandma lived on a farm and I would assume she would have breastfed. I was supposed to be protected from Breast Cancer from breastfeeding which I did for several years and I did get Breast Cancer regardless. But one should definitely breastfeed for a myriad of reasons and as you say, if a family history of schizophrenia exists.

thanks for that info on the triglycerides..mine are too high and I have several bottles of fish oil in the freezer. I should start taking it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)