CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective

Views: 4,603
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,539,563

Re: What is "Saved" from a NDE Perspective

One of the things I enjoy about your writings on your NDE is that each post has a little different facet to it - like a diamond.  You have had several positive remarks on your posts and it is obviously a healing to those who read them.  Keep posting until you are told to stop.  Or better yet, write a book - it would be a great seller in many areas.  You have the ability to do it.

I went from the early religious programming - at an early age even wanted to be a missionary to China, through WWII from the perspective of an adolescent who got more hate programming (if you think we get programming in the press now, you should have seen what was said and written in the news then), to a suicidal teen who thought he had to become a hero and die to be worthwhile.  So, after seeing too many John Wayne movies joined the Corps to beat the draft.  Even today we are so programmed about what is masculine and what is feminine that it's pathetic.  I mention John Wayne because he is probably everybody's image of masculine, but whose real name prior to making movies was - (ready?) Marion Morrison!  The same identical name as a girl I went to grade school with.  Imagine a movie marquee which reads "Sands of Iwo Jima starring Marion Morrison" - I don't think it would have sold. Yet I know more than one Marine who joined because of him - and was told they even had a recruiting sergeant in the lobby of the Sands of Iwo Jima where one of my buddies joined.  What is real is that as spirit - there is no gender.

It was after my military service, then college, then a professional career and the pursuit of the "American Dream" that I felt something was dreadfully missing and after a lot of searching found an inward focus/healing meditation that I have practiced for more than 30 years.  I'm a slow learner.  But my views in these past years have changed almost 180 degrees.  Have thought of posting my own NDE which reoccurred during a deep meditation as I was working on forgiving an adult who was smothering me as an infant.  Am sure I'll write it, but it's something I've never told anyone about, so it will be difficult to put into words.  It was not nearly as extensive as your NDE - in fact it was brief though extremely illuminating.  I learned just a bit from it, but as you have discovered, after reflecting on it for a few years it was a powerful experience with more meaning as time goes by.

I do enjoy your writing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)