CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: fiction books

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Invincible Views: 3,782
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,536,514

Re: fiction books

Hello Helen

Has it helped? I can not begin to tell you how much the teachings of Abraham have helped me ... not only have I read ALL their books several times over, I have also listened to many workshop CDs, watched DVDS and attended several seminars when they did their European tour back in 2008.

At the most basic level, I have so much more freedom in my life - I have attracted abundance that I never thought was possible, I have better relationships with my family, partner and children. I have been able to attract to me all the resources I need to experience life to the full. And they way I feel about myself as a person .. I can not begin to tell you the level of confidence and love I now feel - not just for myself - but others too.

Do I attribute it all to Abraham's teachings? ... not completely. There have been many other teachers and guides along the way. But I will say that Abraham has been a major contributor to the joy and peace I now experience. They really instilled in me that I was the creator of my reality. And once I got that understanding, I began to create the one I wanted. It's very cool to be empowered. Life is limitless.

Do not hesitate to read any of their books. They are fun to read. A little bit of daily committment to yourself is all it requires to change your life for the better. Is it difficult? Only if you believe so :-) Well, if you have a whole lot of flawed beliefs, then you will want to rework those ... but finding better feeling thoughts is actually very enjoyable .. so it never feels like work to me.

Love

Maya XX

P.S. There is no dogma (it's definitely not like religion) - there is nothing you need to give up. If you enjoy thriller books, it's absolutely fine!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)