CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help for Anxiety/panic Attacks

LuellaMay Views: 6,400
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,535,368

Re: help for Anxiety/panic Attacks

Hypothyroidism contributes to anxiety.  For this reason, I would suggest you go to the Iodine forum for advice. 

As with any condition, you cannot treat anxiety with one supplement.  It encompasses nourishing, not only your body in every aspect, but also your mind and emotions.  Healing involves Body, Mind, and Spirit.

The following suggestions will help:

Diet is very important.  Eliminate all sugar, processed and junk foods.  Eat as much raw foods, such as fruits and vegetables as possible.   Keep in mind, that those of us with anxiety disorders are also hypoglycemic and this condition is responsible for many of our unwanted symptoms.

Colloidal Gold:  This supplement works in a three-fold way.  It encompasses body, mind, and spirit.  http://www.utopiasilver.com is a very good source.  In fact, they have a first time buyer offer where you receive one bottle free for every 8 oz bottle ordered, but you must call them to receive this offer.  After that, by inserting coupon code LR001, you receive a 15% discount if it is not on sale.  Colloidal gold lifts one's spirits.

L-Tryptothan

I-Theanine

Omega 3's

Trace Minerals.  Make sure they are plant derived.  These are also available from Utopia Silver the above coupon code will get you a 15% discount.

Bach Flower RemediesGo through the list and pick products that relate to your particular symptoms.

Hawthorne Berry Syrup will stop a racing heart.

Look into iodine supplementation.  I take SSKI and magnascent.  You can get added information as to the benefits of iodine with regard to anxiety and panic conditions in the iodine forum. 

During this time, make sure you do things to relax such as relaxation exercises and meditation.  If you are not familiar with these, I will be happy to give you pointers.  Also, the emotional freedom technique (EFT) should be of help.  This works by tapping on certain acupressure points throughout the body.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (3)