CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I intend to move---is there anything else I should be doing?

InnerCalm Views: 3,506
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,535,102

Re: I intend to move---is there anything else I should be doing?

"Also, I have pictured myself in my new home going about day to day life. Again, the details of the new home aren't exact. The only things that are exact is that it will be on a high floor with a nice view and a balcony where I've imagined eating my dinner on a nice day."
This is good.
Have conversations with people in your visualization about the place as you are in it. Get emotionally charged within the visualization. Use all senses and be in the moment as if it is occurring.

Then get out of the way and allow "the universe" to do the rest.

Again the optimum times are just upon wakening and just before sleep.

Also take action towards your goals.

Thought...word....action. is the trinity of creation.

As far as Neville goes, I have all his material and much of the LOA stuff out there. The best book from Neville, If I had to choose one, is "The Law and The Promise." which I think is available for download now at some sites.

Let Us know how things are going for you and if you want lots off support from myself, Maya, Skylar, Doven and a growing crew of people who are well versed in these principles, check out Skylar's forum here at curezone called ViveNhance. It is a very interesting new forum that seems to be growing everyday. You will be in good hands there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)