CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still struggling with social anxiety

auntielollie1958 Views: 4,958
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,522,184

Re: Still struggling with social anxiety

I am still working on this issue. I have been very busy lately and haven't even had the time to go through your list and tap. I went half-way through a couple days ago. Anyway, tonight I shut myself up and started tapping on the list you suggested. My family kept flashing in my mind. (I had previously tapped about my younger sister who seemed to take over the scene because she was so outgoing). Well, it came to my mind, as I was tapping, that my mom had to stop nursing me at 3 months because of her pregnancy with the same sister. I started tapping whatever words came to my mind..rejected, and more. My head started hurting and my throat. I thought if it got any worse I would have to cry. I kept tapping and just thought i would forgive and release. Once, I finished tapping the head pain and throat pain disappeared.

I may go back in there and tap on the issue of worrying about getting tongue-tied.

I have RA. I hope to think of this some more and see what it alleviates. For a long time I had a sore throat, which I am sure is related to the RA. I had previously tested poitive through EDS for Streptococcus.

thanks
laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)