Re: HemoDialysis and extreme weakness

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

knowledge seeker Views: 11,232
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,525,560

Re: HemoDialysis and extreme weakness

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i
please see all I posted in this forum especially the 35 steps to healing kidney disease

for water retention and things that may help your mom

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224281#i
dandelion juice be sure to use the right amount for optimal results

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224275#i
parsley root (looks like a parsnip but it different an has parsley like foliage on top similar to the carrot but look like parsley rather than feathery) or buy online by typing bulk herbs organic parsley root into a search engine..make into a tincture

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224277#i
also take burdock root..this dramatically helped my mother with zero percent function the week before she died of her 9th heart attack. she said after taking this and parsley root that first the first time in 2 years of 3 times a week dialysis that she did not get sick at all when she always got deathly ill before and convinced her to do the incurables after 10 years of trying to get her on it combined with my stopping 2 heart attacks in progress in her. Sadly, as the herbs were being ordered, she had a heart attack and the hospital killed her.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224292#i
get her in the water as recommended here..this reduces water retention combine it with the other things I recommend here like herbs and raw food or juice fasting It is helpful when juice fasting to do colon cleansing and/or enemas if not doing the incurables program which most recommended

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224279#i
meat is not good for the kidney patient..if wanting protein use raw plant proteins like raw nuts and seeds etc,

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1233950#i
here are diuretic herbs and foods

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1487300#i
have your mom go to raw foods or better yet juice fasting many have cured their diabetes in a week using a raw food diet like the hallelujah diet (hacres.com) or Gabriel Cousens book's diet "cure for diabetes" available on amazon. also see his lean green live food crusine book

more on these programs is here //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1486148#i

here are the rest of the video by the man who cured diabetes in three days, colon cancer and kidney disease using a raw food diet (the cure for diabetes Gabriel Cousens diet is what he used)

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1514295#i
the rest of the videos

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1489750#i
Dr Christopher's formula for diabetes. He also recommends one stay away from sugars and starches and live manly on produce

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1234564#i

here is my own testimony on diabetes I just posted

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1527928#i

the weakness is very common at this stage of kidney function..my mom had this and fevers at stage 5.

I think the spirulina was a good idea as well.

that said I must share that someone who I was trying to help father had this same lung problem who was not on dialysis (nor doing too much of the recommendations) collapsed and was put on dialysis as they found much water in his chest and lungs and felt better after dialysis so one must take everything into account but the incurables has fixed people on dialysis (see the link to Schulze's book on kidneys and got dead organs working again).

these things should help reduce the water retention. The dandelion for instance has been shown to be as effective as the drug lasix for this.

See if you can find someone to go to the pool or lake with her to hold her in the water to her neck as recommended in the link and be sure she takes the dandelion juice, and the burdock and parsley root teas or teas (prefer tinctures for ease of taking and better strength. Make a batch and bring them to her..if she can't find anyone to make the dandelion juice figure out what might be the right dose if she is taking it in tincture form which she could probably administer herself and keep by her bed.
Getting her on a vegan raw food diet or better yet juicing should get her diabetes under control very quickly (3 days to 6 months but usually within 3 weeks or less). It will also help the kidneys from what I have read.

Do thoroughly read all I have posted in this forum especially the first link to the 35 steps and all the links I have specifically linked above. Perhaps do schulze 5 day kidney cleanse every other week alternative with the liver cleanse (click on schulze at the top of curezone and go to the incurables and then to the 5 day cleanses--no I got the links for you below). The formulas can be made using bulk herbs or bought at herbdoc.com or email me for another link that is cheaper than his site if desired.

here are the links about the incurables save your life program and in the 2nd link is the 5 day cleanses

//www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/TNIP.asp

//www.curezone.org/schulze/handbook/incur5.asp

I think the weakness is definitely tied in to the dirty blood especially since she is doing dialysis so infrequently..my mother at her stage was going 3 times a week to clean her blood and very weak so the burdock root tincture may certainly be of help as it is a blood cleanser good for the kidneys. Get on this without delay. Be sure it is in tincture form (like herbpharm brand is what I used with my mom) and is organic (their's is) here is what I used

http://herb-pharm.com/catalog/burdockblend-p-52.html?allowpurchase=no
look around for the cheapest price

I feel that standing in the water thing would be of help an is free but they recommend 3 hours a day but an hour may help if htat is all she can do. If she goes to a pool she could stand by edge and read to pass the time maybe. Take some cayenne tincture to revive her if she feels faint and lobelia tincture if she has cramping. (easy and cheap to make with bulk herbs)..email me for directions to making tinctures if you need it).

This water treatment is safer than dialysis but equalizes the water pressure internally and should help with this kind of problem. I believe it works as osomis in getting the water equalized around the cells and the herbs I recommned will help reduce the water retension..together they may be beneficial or even alone if you must,

I read that chapter in it linked in the book in my post and when I prayed about someone with similar problems this book which I had read may years ago came to my mind as helpful to the person I was trying to help.

If you pick the dandelion or get the burdock, parsley root or dandelion at the market in the produce section or buy bulk herbs of organic parsley root or burdock root, and make a tincture using 80 proof vodka it will not be expensive. If it is just get 1-4 ounces of the herbs for now..that will make quite a bit.

Also up the amount of spirulina or chlorella considerably and add fresh wheat grass or barley grass which is very helpful even says Dr schulze. If you cannot grow the wheat grass sprout it and eat and take some powdered like green magna etc. maybe some slippery elm cruel would be good, easy to assimilate if one is very ill and nutritive.

The money she will save on doctors or alternative doctors can be used buying these herbs, lots of produce and raw foods or a juicer. so think of this as a blessing in disguise. The great thing is you found your way here to this place of knowledge and hope. Also add prayer and hope and positive affirmations to her program..again free and powerful..think and feel healing and visualize it.

Your research, love, help and her distrust of allopaths, willingness to do what is needed and the advice in this forum, website and online places like shirley's wellness cafe might be just what the doctor ordered (or should) :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (5)