CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Wow!

Solus Views: 6,816
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,515,077

Wow!

Look no further than the video posted above! There is no need to complicate any disease when the answer is staring everyone in the face. Our mind enjoys making things overly difficult. It's what it does best. However, life is simple if we allow it to be and this video is the quickest, simplest way to get the results you require.

Along your journey into this if you decide to take the simple approach, you may be confronted with your own mind as addictions and belief systems that have helped create illness may rear up. If they do, I would add some mental/emotional change work to the mix. Things like EFT, NLP, TAT and Hypnosis can help you re-adjust your mind at the code level so you have a new way of thinking about food. Most people eat to satisfy their taste buds instead of satisfying their nutritional status. A shift in consciousness is required to have a lasting effect. This is true of all disease which are all born out of toxicity and lack of nutrition.

If you choose the healing path I have suggested, I would love for you to report back here after your healed.

...I would like to add that the quality of the raw food chosen matters. It must be mineral rich. I wish you well (ness)! ;)

//www.curezone.org/upload/Members/new03/tn-solus_post_sig.jpg

Wolf Chorus
Flow

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (1)