CureZone   Log On   Join
98% certainty aunt has pancreatic cancer

MDC2957 Views: 7,825
Published: 15 y

98% certainty aunt has pancreatic cancer

My aunt's doctors told her yesterday that they believe 98% sure that she has a tumor which blocks her pancreas and will receive biopsy results this coming Friday. They strongly suggested she have the surgery to remove the tumor and possibly some of her liver. Even if the tumor is benign, they say, it is causing blockage and has to be removed. They have given her 2 weeks to make a decision on the surgery. She has faith in her doctors and they have convinced her to have this surgery. But she also has a risk of dying from heart attack or stroke from the surgery due to obesity and poor health in general.

I've been reading the posts on this and other forums and keep seeing some common occurences of Oleander and black seed, yet all the information is very overwhelming and I can't seem to put it all together in order to tell my mother and sister what they should tell my aunt about what is available in the alternative, natural realm. I also saw something about this ncrf.org website related to cowboy joe who beat his pancreatic cancer so that looked interesting as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)