CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6 months to live, need advice.

la0508 Views: 7,823
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,596,382

Re: 6 months to live, need advice.

Glutamine, a sweet-tasting amino acid that can be purchased in bulk and easily eaten right off the spoon, has been known to help people with pancreatic cancer, even those in the last stages of terminal disease. Use at least 40 grams a day, in divided doses. An extract of feverfew also combats this cancer, as does papaya leaf tea. Chaga grows on birch bark and is widely used in russia and the orient for digestive tract cancers. You can buy it at mountainroseherbs.com for about $17.00 a pound. What I would do is get a really good brand of pau d'arco--I truly feel Wisdom Naturals Pau D'arco in bulk (cheapest place to get it is at vitacost.com), simmer a whole bunch of this along with chaga and cat's claw might help her. But I would definitely add papaya leaf to this mix. DO NOT SIMMER THE PAPAYA LEAF. Just throw a big handful into the glass or stainless steel pot you are cooking the pau d'arco etc in after you turn the pot off. Papaya leaf is quite delicate, as are all leaves, and the precious principles in it will be destroyed if you boil it. This is not true of pau d'arco or chaga however, nor of cat's claw. These coarse materials need simmering in order to release their vital principles. DON'T FORGET THE GLUTAMINE! You can buy feverfew extract at http://www.swansonvitamins.com.
Take as many as she can stand. Good luck. I'm praying for her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)