CureZone   Log On   Join
Went well! (kinda long, sorry)...

BundlesA1 Views: 1,847
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,509,440

Went well! (kinda long, sorry)...

Thanks for the encouragement, Willow!

Wow, this flush was very gentle. This is the first flush where I haven't used any kind of magnesium -- no epsom salts, no mag citrate.

I was a little worried about how I'd ensure my colon gets cleaned out (aside from a CE afterwards) so I took an extra IF#1 yesterday. That seemed to do the trick. Also, I forgot and took my garlic & cayenne cocktail late yesterday afternoon... Uny says a cholagogue like garlic shouldn't be taken on the day of a flush. Oh well. Man i could really feel the burn afterwards since I hadn't eaten much!

For the flush drink I used lemon & grapefruit juice, and 2T of ginger juice (Uny!!), with macadamia nut oil (expensive but milder taste than olive oil). NO nausea either after drinking it or in the morning. Yay!! Only the few usual burps.

Heard lots of liver noise w/ the stethoscope -- first experience w/ that during a flush (got my stethoscope before the last flush but didn't hear anything). Pretty cool!

Was rumbley & ready to go this morning. Maybe it was b/c of the cayenne & garlic, b/c yes there was burn. There were also maybe 10 more flukes. Yay again! These were darker red; and there was a "skin" piece that I'm pretty puzzled about. An old fluke skin, or something else? About 1cm wide by over an inch long; pretty much rectangular. Tough dark white skin. I've seen smaller pieces of this in the past and thought it was old flukes, but since this was so big...? Oh well. Whatever it was, it's out!

Later had another movement & this time had 5 green floating stones. These were very different looking than the stones i've seen before -- which were what Telman calls "stool stones." These were instead a very pretty deep emerald green; almost translucent. If they were real stones i'd make earrings out of 'em! I'm only mentioning how these look b/c they're very different from any stool-stones or chaff I've seen in the past. Here's Telman's discussion of different kinds of stones: http://curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=985352 (thanks for pointing me here, Willow!)

Also had LOTS of jelly-like slimy stuff (same as I see after CEs). I'd say this was biliary sludge, only mine is never green. It's always stool-colored, sometimes translucent, sometimes quite transparent. (but I'm sure it's not the fiber from IF#2). Here's what Telman says about biliary sludge in the link above:

4. Biliary sludge; which is thick glutinous green bile and is very soft jelly or viscous liquid. It is a super-saturation state of bile where cholesterol crystals form and is considered to be a pre-cursor to cholesterol gallstone development.

Okay so I'd be disappointed that I only saw 5 stones... but I know better now than to think any flush can be bad (due to Uny's encouragement, education & admonishment). It produced flukes, some stones, a little chaff... and whatever all the slimy stuff is! And the best part is, it was gentle. No epsom salts, no 2-day diarrhea, no nausea.

Now I'm off to do a couple CEs before leaving for church. Who knows what else I'll see?

-Bundles

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)