CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chrisb 1

chrisb1 Views: 3,054
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,507,256

Re: Chrisb 1

#120496,
I have posted on this previously, but two fasts of 25 days and 30 days interspersed with careful refeeding.
The results came after my first fast, and after the refeeding period which inspired me even more to undertake the second fast.

Juice fasting is beneficial and health enhancing and especially so in cancer patients, but Water Fasting is much more efficacious in treating disease.
Leukemia responds very well to water-fasting and as indicated in the book by Arnold DeVries that I mentioned earlier.

Shelton did mention some success with Paralysis Agitans also known as "shaking palsy" or "Parkinsons Disease" named after Dr James Parkinson, but he did say that success was minimal, and even then tremors still persisted after even a third prolonged fast.

I would bear in mind that Sheltons life was cut short at the age of 90 by Parkinsons Disease, and where he could do nothing if anything for himself. This was caused by decades of overwork for his cause, and what is now believed to be a deficiency in DHA.
It would also be true to say that Shelton, and the diet he advocated, was deficient in this fatty acid, and where even Flaxseeds and their oils do not provide sufficient ALA for conversion by the body into DHA, which results in the erosion of the myelin sheath: the basic cause of Parkinsons.

Dr Fuhrman MD was an internee of Sheltons, and even changed careers into medicine because of the healing that Shelton gave him, but he has expanded on the work of Shelton and other Hygienists as being more Nutritionally-orientated, and has had a great deal of success along those lines.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)