CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chrisb 1

chrisb1 Views: 3,090
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,506,856

Re: Chrisb 1

Vilang,
Q. the reason I had Leukemia?

A. Why does anyone have Leukemia, or any other form of cancer?

I wasn't aware at the time as to the reason why, but discovered this after stumbling across a national newspaper article on fasting by a Leslie Kenton. After some personal correspondence with her, she suggested I did some research about Natural Hygiene and what they considered to be the universal and true cause of disease: toxemia.

This just made complete sense and just followed the advice from the literature I obtained from America. Five books in particular inspired my programme of lengthy fasts and correct living habits in harmony with the physiological laws of Nature.
Those books were: Fasting Can Save Your Life ; Fasting For Renewal of Life; Human Life: Its Philosophy and Laws; Fasting and Sunbathing..Volume III of Sheltons monumental seven Volume work on the Hygienic System, but also: Therapeutic Fasting by Arnold DeVries, where some case histories of the recovery from Leukemia were listed.

My personal health-history from birth was a poor one: In the wild I would have been the "runt" of the litter and probably would not have survived; I slept solidly for the first two years of my life and had to be awoken for feeding. The medical Doctors at the time said that I had what was then called "Consumption" or what we now know to be Tuberculosis. This left me with damaged lungs and an underdeveloped physique; no desire or want of food for the first 20 years of my life, and grossly underweight as a result. This adversely affected both my physical and mental development, and where my education suffered as a result: poor memory, what we now call brain-fog, mental confusion, severe Depression and so on. I even had permission in my infant/primary school to sleep in classes if I felt the need: which I did. I also had zero energy.

I still hold to the view, borne out of my own life experience that toxemia, resulting from enervation and poor lifestyle choices, are the true cause of disease and ill-health: I eventually obtained a copy of Dr John H Tilden MD's work entitled: Toxemia: The Basic Cause of Disease.

There is absolutely no doubt in my own mind as to the absolute truths that these books contain.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)