CureZone   Log On   Join
Dark circles under eyes

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
smiley100 Views: 4,699
Published: 12 years ago

Dark circles under eyes

Hi all,

I've just been reading through old posts and saw that RG says dark circles under eyes is a sign of parasites:(..ugh..I have had purple looking lines under my eyes for years...
is this why my die-off symtpoms are so bad???
'cause I must have picked up parasites years ago..perhaps since childhood???
I remember when I was 12, that I had threadworm, but they seemed to disappear...perhaps they didn't. Since taking humaworm I have seen liverflukes, and long stingy looking worms as well as corn looking things and other stuff I don't know how to describe. Perhaps this is why I've had period pain since being a teenage (the liver flukes)? Why I had bronchitis when I was 12...
It was only really last year that I became real sick: since we got a dog. Parasite overload, I think:(.
My mum has told me that I had fluid coming out of my ears when I was a baby (prob. picked up from one of my dad's patients-my dad was a naturopath)- would that be a parasite infection?? or, am I being paranoid and seeing parasites behind every corner- so to speak?

Has anyone whose been taking humaworm for awhile had their dark circles under their eyes disappear????

Kind regards,
Smiley.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)