CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really want to win a house

BlueRose Views: 3,830
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,501,377

Re: I really want to win a house

Sorry to hear that. From what I've recently read when asking the Universe for something you really want, it's often times best not to be too specific. I read an example recently on how to go about this --- Say, for example, your car broke down and it was old, thus having irreparable damage. You want and need a new car because you have to go to work. The best way to ask would be --- "I need a ride to and from work next Monday." Not, "I want a new car by next Monday." You can still tell the Universe that you intend to buy a new car and that you need to get to work. It's just that in the immediate future, your main concern would be getting to and from work.

Perhaps, you can tell the Universe that you want a new house, similar to the one you had hoped to win. Then be open to all possibilities when it comes to making that happen.

I know it takes work to be able to manifest something---it's still something I'm working on for myself.

Good luck and don't give up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)