CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anastasia and The Ringing Cedars: for those with open hearts

Invincible Views: 7,078
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,498,819

Re: Anastasia and The Ringing Cedars: for those with open hearts

I adore the Anastasia books. There are 9 books in the series and I am on book 5. I find the books completely inspiring, beautiful, joyfull ...... especially for the future of our planet.

I took up some of her advice with my raspberry bushes. It is almost impossible to explain how or what happened, but I followed her advice this year and slept next to my raspberry bushes for 1 night and I also licked a few of the leaves every now and again, walked barefoot around them and spoke to them everytime I watered them. (Dr Masaru Emoto I'm sure would love these books.) 

... and what was once an almost dead patch of raspberry bushes (I had LESS than 20 raspberries last year and the years before that) became the winning raspberry patch this year!! (This raspberry patch is almost 7 years old and never took off).

I've taken pictures. This year, as a family of 4, we could not even eat all the berries my bushes produced!! Some days, I literally had several large bowl fulls. I had enough to give some away! And they were twice the size of any raspberries I had ever grown. Further, I did NOT add any minerals or anything else to this patch.

I highly recommend these books - not just for the amazing advice on Spiritual gardening/permaculture techniques, but also for child rearing. It has been very inspiring!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)