CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sore Throat after antibiotics for diarrhea

Views: 13,063
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,495,726

Re: Sore Throat after antibiotics for diarrhea

I don't have a plan for the bloody mucus all I can say is working at a hospital you need to take better care of your self. What department do you work in? because I am a PCT(but I am taking classes for nursing) I work at a hopital and I work with patients so I know a lot about wearing protective equipment when cominging contact with patients who are in isolation or being around biohazard items. or around patients period.

Hand washing is very important especially in a hospital no matter what department you are working in especially with all the flu viruses going around. When people are sick they sneeze and touch door knobs and everything, you may want to carry a small bottle of hand sanitizer around or use the ones from the dispenser in the hospital,they should be all over.(but remeber before eating to wash your hands with soap and water those are just helpful in between jobs with patient care ect) Most people who work in Enviromental learn but Maintainace and other dept don't really know much. when it comes to hand washing in between jobs if they know they don't practice doing it much.

The Candida you probably had, you can't get it like a disease from working at a hospital, most of it symstematic. But you should work on keeping your digestive flora in check by taking probiotics with more than 1 billion CFU' s in them on a regular basis. Most diseases occur when the flora is out of wack. or when the immune is weak. Taking digestive enzymes and probiotics help prevent alot of digestive problems in the long run. Flagyl is an antibiotic. Lactobacillus is good it helps with lactobacillus. You should also finish all the medicine as the doctor directed, no matter how bad it tasted, if you can take it with food do so if not wait awhile afterwards. You don't finish the meds you   hinder the healing process.But Candida can cause yeast infections  due to antibiotic use.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)