CureZone   Log On   Join
got rid of this horrible bv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beenthere30 Views: 8,204
Published: 15 y

got rid of this horrible bv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have suffered with this for 6+ years. I've tried everything I could think of: herbals, Colloidal Silver , H2O2, acidophilis/bacteria, homeopathics, iodine, etc. etc. and nothing helped. I could kick myself because I've had Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in my house for 2-3 years and never tried it. Last week I mixed some up, recipe and instructions follow, and it didn't take 3 days (once a day) and the horrible odor was gone. Haven't done anything for the past 3 days and am still fine. I am so very, very relieved after all these years to find something that got rid of this!!!!!! Go to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (Miracle Mineral Solution) Support Forum on CZ and read all about this wonderful stuff!!!!

Mix 1 part citric acid powder to 9 parts water. You can use tablespoons, teaspoons, whatever. Put 3 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in a 4 oz douche bottle, add 15 drops of citric acid solution. Wait 5 minutes, then fill bottle up with distilled water and douche.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)