CureZone   Log On   Join
a different option. Re: VeriChip shares jump - H1N1 RFID chip patent approved :(

unyquity Views: 6,014
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,494,785

a different option. Re: VeriChip shares jump - H1N1 RFID chip patent approved :(

I have a bit of a different outlook than this:

>>>I think this is just another step along the path that we are on- willing or not. Unfortunately, I think there will be tens of thousands of people lining up for such things. They really have no idea what they are doing or the consequences they will face....<<<

I am NOT willing! I *AM* a VERY powerful spirit-being. I *AM* going to do my best to make SURE that nobody I know "lines up" for any vaccine or RFID chip. And if EVERYBODY on CZ effectively teaches and warns just 5 other people, and they do the same, and they do the same...there will be NO forced vaccine or RFID chip (or Genetically-Modified food, or fluoride in the water, etc).

1% of the population can NOT control 99% of the population...unless the 99% ALLOW IT!

I am, and always will be, a TRUE patriot. I believe that we as human being have the RIGHT to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...not just citizens of the US, but every person in the world.

This 'fake tyranny' has gone on LONG ENOUGH! It's gone on so long that people actually believe it is real, before it has even happened! (Hmmm, I wonder who instigated THAT?)

If everyone stopped living in fear, apathy and defeat (before the 'defeat' ever even happens), we can ensure our own freedom. If we do nothing? We ENSURE our own defeat & enslavement. ENOUGH ALREADY! We are FAR from defeated!

I challenge every person reading this - DO SOMETHING THIS WEEK to ensure VICTORY.

Let truth and freedom REIGN!

Unyquity

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." Samuel Adams

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
~Albert Einstein

Here's to the crazy ones.
The misfits.
The rebels.
The troublemakers.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They're not fond of rules
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can praise them, disagree with them, quote them, disbelieve them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing that you can't do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They invent. They imagine. They heal.
They explore. They create. They inspire.
They push the human race forward.
Maybe they have to be crazy.
How else can you stare at an empty canvas and see a work of art?
Or sit in silence and hear a song that's never been written?
Or gaze at a red planet and see a laboratory on wheels?
We make tools for these kinds of people.
While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius.

>!>!>!>!>!>Because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can
change the world, are the ones who do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)