CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A stent for kidney stone removal

Views: 9,354
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 14,889

Re: A stent for kidney stone removal

Thank you for these recipes. I will practice it as much as I can. Last month I also took uriflow but may be because the time is not long enough to dissolve my big kidney stone, it creates a pain again. I took KUB last month from other hospital and they said it's about 16mm x 9 mm.
Few days ago, a simple XRAY scans showed that it's about 12mm x 8mm. I don't know whether the stone is now smaller or not because the scans are from different hospitals.
Unfortunately my stone is on the ureter and too big in which block the urine and created a pain again 3 days ago. The doctors have put the stent on my ureter and tried to push the stone back to kidney for EWSL. However since today is Saturday, I will know the result next monday whether the stone has been pushed back or not. If it's not then it will stay there in the ureter until next 3 month when the stent is taken off and stone is being hammered. The other reason to put stent for 3 month is also to make the ureter larger so it will be easier to take the stone off. Note: the stent is about 8mm, the doctors said.
If the stone isn't pushed back, it will be hidden by the stent on the ureter. Is it still possible to dissolve the stone using cleanser and uriflow?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)