CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Male trying a 30 day Raw food lifestlye change trial, and will be updating everyday with summaries.

High on Water Views: 2,752
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,485,062

Re: Male trying a 30 day Raw food lifestlye change trial, and will be updating everyday with summaries.

Hello,

By clicking on my name, you can look back to see I have started this as well.

My forum of choice was another one here at curezone, but just didn't "think" to post here. (I am a fairly regular poster at the other forum).

My "diet buddy" and I have only been on the diet for one week, and (I can personally attest, anyway, that) the first few days are a little rough. Please persist.

I had initial discomfort and bloating, but I believe it is simply due to the internal cleansing that begins. For me, after just a few days, the bloating stopped and elimination improved greatly!

My "gut" already feels MUCH better. I won't link to the other forum, but by clicking on my name you can see my progress. I'm probably not blogging as well as I should, but continued time on this diet may just change that, as well.

A pain I have where my femur connects to my hip is improving, I can tell you that!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)