CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Solve the Puzzle of Food Allergies: The H Pylori Bacteria Connection

Constipation Cure
Solve the root cause of constipation. Full herbal program.

seek2clean Views: 8,404
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,485,629

Re: Solve the Puzzle of Food Allergies: The H Pylori Bacteria Connection

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_Moreless/tn-Isis_2.jpg

At the time of ulcer incident I had suffered periodic (monthly) episodes of feeling like a heavy ball had suddenly dropped into my stomach followed by vomiting green bile 40-60 times in extreme debilitating pain, taking at least 24 hours to run its course.
I was only 23-25 years old and drinking lots of wine in those days and would age 15 years during one of these episodes.( HORRIBLE - I would rather give birth ten times than ever have another one !!! )
I don't recall the method for diagnosis, but Tagamet made me sleep for three days.

The Nsaid use came later in life when PMS and then peri-menopause became unbearble and prescription Anaprox became my savior unfortunately.

No tests for H. pylori, but I have had strong feeling every time I read about this over the last two years that I have some form of internal bacterial thing going on - may even contribute to the never-ending scalp thing. I can feel the intestinal transit crawling on my scalp, and it itches most shortly after eating and before evacuation. Several hours without food = no scalp itch.

Tesing may not be possible any time soon, so I am considering spending some time looking into mastic gum. Will it hurt to try without test?

seek2clean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)